If you don’t have much time for a healthy lunch, here comes just the right recipe for you: vegan peanut sauce. The perfect match for Mie noodles. But of course it also tastes good with rice. 🙂
The best thing about this recipe is that it really is ready within 10 minutes. You can also use the sauce for your Meal Prep.
Stop. Of course, some vegetables are still missing from this lunch. Actually, any vegetable goes well with the vegan peanut sauce. So you can sauté your veggies of choice to go with it. I chose pak choi for this day. I simply cut it in half and sautéed it briefly. I topped my lunch with fresh spring onions, peanuts, sesame seeds and of course chili sauce. Do you love chili sauce as much as I do?
Here are a few more tips for a quick healthy lunch for you:
- think about what you want to eat the day before. That way you don’t waste time thinking about it.
- consider if Meal Prep is a good alternative for you.
- determine how much time you have to cook and how much time you want to spend eating. You don’t want to rush when you eat!
- your perfect vegan lunch should include: Vegetables, carbohydrates, fiber and protein.
- too greasy lunch will make you tired and harm your concentration.
Do you have problems eating healthy for lunch? If so, tell me what your problem is.
Easy Peanut Sauce
3 Garlic Cloves
1/2 Tbsp. Ginger
3 Tbsp. unsweetened Peanut Butter
3 Tbsp. dark Soy Sauce
1/2 Tbsp. Chili Sauce (less or more if you want)
1 Tbsp. Rice Vinegar
1 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
1/2 Cup Water
- Cook the Asian noodles.
- Grate the garlic and ginger and fry them over medium heat.
- Add all the other ingredients and boil the sauce briefly.
- Add the cooked noodles to the sauce.