In this post, I want to introduce you to my kids’ favorite dessert: Vegan Yogurt Berry Ball. Delicious, quick to prepare and super creamy. The only “problem”: you have to wait a night for it to be ready to eat. 🙂
The Vegan Yogurt Berry Ball also consists of only a few ingredients: vegan yogurt, vegan whipped cream, sugar, some lemon. I usually take soy yogurt because I have had the best experience with it.
First you mix the yogurt with the sugar and lemon. Now you whip the vegan whipped cream until it is stiff. Fold the whipped cream into the yogurt mixture.
Take a large bowl, put a sieve in it and line the sieve with a kitchen towel. Now pour the yogurt cream mixture into the towel. Now everything must rest in the refrigerator for one night. The excess liquid from the yogurt runs through the towel and is collected in the bowl. This will make the mass more solid.
The next day you can dispose of the liquid from the bowl. Turn the yogurt mixture out onto a large plate. Remove the towel.
You can now decorate your vegan yogurt ball with fruit. I used frozen raspberries, blackberries and blueberries. A Tiel of the berries I have thawed and pureed. The remaining berries I put on the yogurt ball.
The yogurt cream mass is super creamy. If you want a slightly firmer mass, you can also mix in a little agar agar.
I’m happy if you write me in the comments your favorite dessert. Or even the favorite dessert of your children and your family.
Vegan Yogurt Berry BallCourse: dessertDifficulty: easy
2 Cup Vegan Yogurt
1 Cup Vegan Whipping Cream
1/2 Cup Sugar
a little Lemon Juice
Berries or other fruits of your choice
- Mix the vegan yogurt with sugar and some lemon juice.
- Whip the cream until stiff and gently fold it into the yogurt.
- Put a strainer in a bowl and cover it with a kitchen towel. Pour the yogurt cream mixture into the towel and place the bowl in the refrigerator overnight. This way, the liquid that comes out will be collected in the bowl.
- The next day you can turn the yogurt bomb out onto a plate.
- Decorate it with berries or other fruits of your choice.